Day 6: Morning

Good Monday morning!

It's Day 6 of my 8-day challenge. How can it be Day 6 already? Today's strength verse comes from the Old Testament:

"The Lord is my strong defender; He is the one who has saved me. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will praise Him."  ~Exodus 15:2 (GNT)

It's been a challenging week, to say the least, but I know God is there defending me and lifting me up.

This morning was hectic. The girls were not wanting to cooperate in getting ready for school. It's a good thing the bus was running late, or they probably would have missed it. Nothing like a Monday...

In my haste to get them ready and out the door, I almost forgot to weigh myself. Luckily, Natalie takes good care of me, and reminded me that I needed to get the scale out.  :-)


0.8 pounds dropped!!!

Dori is my inspiration for today: "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

And, I have to post a picture of this sweet little girl from last night. I, too, have found myself just staring at an open refrigerator, reaching and grabbing for anything that caught my eye. But no more...  :-)

 

Later,
~A

Comments

Popular Posts