Day 6: Evening

Surprise! I gave the blog a make-over! Children napping is a glorious thing! It actually took less time to change than it does to write a post. It needed some freshening up!

Today, I was running errands all day, so I didn't get a chance to post mid-day. Nothing too exciting happened, but I did finish all of my required water by 6:00! A majority of that water was consumed while I was out and about, so I'm sure the people at Wal-Mart thought I was sneaking into the bathroom to do drugs or something. I was in there every 15 minutes or so!

Anyway, I bought something at Wal-Mart today that I haven't bought for myself since high school (and sorry in advance to any male readers) - a sports bra! I am starting an exercise class at the local Rec tomorrow, and I thought it wise to prevent any unnecessary movement in the torso region.  :-)
 

Stylish, I know...

Hopefully, this class won't kick my butt. To be honest, I haven't ever really done anything like this. I usually prefer to exercise alone. However, in the interest of motivation and accountability, I signed up with a friend.

Today has been a protein-only day. I'm discovering I'm not too fond of them. I get hungry so much more throughout the day. I need more substance!

Well, I'd better wrap this up so I can go to bed at a decent time (is 7:00 too early?). Tomorrow is picture day for the girls at school, so we have to get up extra early to make sure outfits and hair are perfect. ;-)  Then, it will be off to my class to sweat like an ice-cold water bottle on a hot day!

Please pray I don't injure anything! LOL!

~A 

"The Lord is my strong defender; He is the one who has saved me. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will praise Him."
~Exodus 15:2 (GNT)

Comments

Popular Posts