Day 1: Mid-day

This is where the "TMI" comes in, but I'm being brutally open and honest with this experience, so I can't shield you from everything!

I have officially peed more in the last 4 hours than I usually do all day. On the bright side, I'm almost half-way through my gallon of water. I have found that I have to drink it very cold (so more water when the ice melts!) and through a straw (believe me, it helps). I have portioned it in smaller bottles so it doesn't look so daunting!

I went on a brief walk this morning with my youngest two. We walked the pond, and Maddie had to go down to the dock and look for fish. We didn't see any, but we did see a turtle poke its head out. Then we had to throw things in the water, and she learned that rocks sink and sticks float.  :-)


My mid-day snack consisted of a small fish filet and 1/2 C. spinach greens. It was surprisingly more tasty than I was anticipating. I think it was because it was the first thing I had all day that wasn't liquid!


Getting ready for my next shake - they are awesome!

~A 

"Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go." 
~Joshua 1:9

Comments

Popular Posts