Day 4: Morning

Happy Saturday! It's raining right now, and has been for quite some time. So nice to wake up to that. I love thunderstorms. I could have stayed in bed all morning and listened to the rain. But, the incessant cries for food from my children inevitably prevented that.

I walked into the kitchen and opened a fresh loaf of bread. Mmmmmmm... bread. Oh, how I miss thee. For grins and giggles, I also opened my coffee bag and took a long sniff. I need to quit torturing myself...

So here I am, starting Day 4. After today, I will be half-way through this challenge. As I stepped on the scale this morning, I was fully prepared for the number to go up. After all, I was off schedule all day yesterday, I didn't drink my gallon of water, and I had carbs. Not a good combination.

But...


Yet another 1.2 pounds... gone! Feels good to start the day like this!

Today's strength verse is a well-known verse from Philippians:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  ~Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

Yes I can!

Until later,
~A

Comments

Popular Posts