Day 2: Mid-day

I have been lazy this morning. I guess when you're as busy as I am, it's okay to have a lazy day or two. I could be cleaning something (always) or I could be outside. The yard needs mowed (always) and I could use some fresh air. But, I'm just content to be hanging with my girls.

I am changing it up today, though. I decided to go on my walk after lunch instead of mid-morning. There are some pills I have to take at lunch that are supposed to really rev things up, so a walk might enhance that. We'll have to see here in a little bit.

For my morning snack today, I was going to have some turkey... until I read the package label. Surprisingly, it didn't have very much protein, or at least not as much as I thought it should have. For grins and giggles, I bought some veggie burgers the other day at the store. I am NOT a vegetarian, and for good reason...


That is a glorious filet mignon - my absolute favorite steak! Vegetarians are for sure missing out!!!

Anyway, the veggie burger had 6 more grams of protein, plus 2 grams of dietary fiber (better, in my opinion, than the turkey). So, I decided to give one a try, with a little spinach:


Not too bad, if you like this:


Oh, the things we do to look good!

Time to get going on that walk, before I lose all motivation completely!

~A 

"God is my savior; I will trust Him and not be afraid. The Lord gives me power and strength; He is my savior."  ~Isaiah 12:2 (GNT)

Comments

Popular Posts