Day 1: Morning

Normally, I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings. Once I'm up, I'm okay, but that initial exertion of energy to propel myself into the day is most always hard to come by.

Today, however, I was like a giddy child on Christmas morning.

And, I was greeted by a very nice surprise... my starting weight...


Guess Mr. 199.6 was embarrassed by my post yesterday and decided to go away...  ;-)

So that's The Good so far on this lifestyle change.

The Bad? Well, The Bad is missing this very wonderful morning treat:


And in case you're wondering, that is caramel hot chocolate that I add to my yummy coffee...

The Ugly? The Ugly is drinking this Bad Boy every single day...


The jug of applesauce is there for size comparison.  :-/  I have NEVER been much for plain water, and now I have to drink a gallon of it every day. It's a good thing I stocked up on toilet paper at the grocery store yesterday, because I'm gonna be peeing like crazy!!!

But it's going to be okay. If all else fails, I have these four cuties to keep me motivated:


For, I'm not only doing this for myself, but for them and my husband, as well...

Time for my morning walk with the two little ones.  :-)

~A

"Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go."
~Joshua 1:9

Comments

Popular Posts