Day 1: Evening

Tired.

Hungry.

Peeing like Tom Hanks in "A League of Their Own."

It's been a whirlwind Day 1, to say the least. I'm definitely starting to fade this evening. I really haven't done any activities out of the ordinary, but my body sure is feeling the effects of its new daily regimen. Crazy thing is, I can actually feel my body "working." It's revving and flushing and boosting and cleansing. And even though I can't physically see a difference yet, I can definitely tell that these products are doing their thing.

I just wish all my friends on Facebook would stop posting pictures and recipes of all these yummy goodies that I can't have!  {{peach dumplings}}

Instead, my afternoon snack consisted of 5 oz. of chicken...


It may look like a lot in that picture, but the plate it's on is only 5 inches in diameter...

But on the bright side, I made a happy jug...


I can't even begin to tell you how difficult that was for me, but I plowed through it like a champ! And that's just what I have to keep doing... for 7 more days (at least).

It will be worth it!

It will pay off!

I will succeed!

I have been holding on to some "skinny" clothes that I haven't worn since I had Grace (BTW, she is now 8). A certain pair of jeans is hanging in the front of my closet. One day soon, I will wear them again.

Day 2 tomorrow.

I can't wait...

~A

"Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go." 
~Joshua 1:9

Comments

Popular Posts