My favorite Christmas gift

Grace has been obsessed with watching The Polar Express ever since Christmas. My parents have the DVD and let Grace "borrow" it the other day (thanks, by the way...). Disc 2 has a bunch of special features on it. One of the features is interviews with the cast and crew on what their favorite Christmas gift of all-time was. Several of them said it wasn't gifts they remembered, but the special moments with friends and family.

I have to agree with that on so many levels. But, if we are strictly talking gifts here, my favorite of all-time would have to be Grace. I found out I was pregnant with her about 3 weeks before Christmas 2004. I waited until Christmas Eve/Christmas Day to tell family. So, she was a gift to them, as well. We all love her VERY much (Natalie, too)... :-)

I will never forget that Christmas (or the one in Albuquerque when I couldn't go skiing because I had a broken leg, but it was really OK because I found out I was "allergic" to altitude)... :-)

What is your favorite Christmas gift of all-time?

Comments

Popular Posts