In God's hands now...

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~Isaiah 41:10

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A couple of weeks ago, Joel's 90-year-old grandfather, Harvey Koehn, was admitted to the hospital for an infection. A couple of days after he was admitted, he had a stroke. We received word around 12:30 a.m. today that Harvey had passed away. We will be going to see the family today. Please pray for safe travels, as well as peace and comfort for Joel's family during this difficult time. We are truly blessed to have known Harvey and will miss him greatly.
I searched and searched for a good picture of Harvey. This one was taken on 12/26/05 at the Koehn family Christmas.

12/12/1918 - 01/19/2009

Comments

Popular Posts