25 random facts...

A friend of mine on Facebook tagged me with 25 random facts. So, I had to respond with my own. Thought I'd post them here, just for fun. Enjoy!

1. I always envisioned living in a big city. That explains why I moved back to my hometown (pop. est. 4,000)...

2. I am completely obsessed with chapstick/lip gloss - it's a SERIOUS addiction!!!

3. I like to do the crossword puzzle in the paper while watching Merv Griffin's Crosswords on TV.

4. I will change poopy diapers and get thrown-up on, but ask me to clean up my kids' blood and I freak out!

5. My dream job is to be a writer/producer of movies.

6. I do not text message.

7. I graduated from K-State, but I root for KU.

8. I love peanut butter and cheeseball sandwiches. In fact, I just love peanut butter... period. And cheese...

9. I have 3 cats and 1 dog and I would have an entire zoo if my husband would let me... and the city...

10. The Boston Red Sox RULE!!!

11. I hate my baby weight!!!

12. I once watched a co-worker of mine eat a dog biscuit for a bet. The other person in the bet had to eat catfish (she is absolutely repulsed by fish). Thinking about that day still makes me laugh!!!

13. My favorite color is purple.

14. Whining is one of my biggest pet peeves. So are hypocrites and people who pull out in front of me while I'm driving at a high rate of speed.

15. I love black and white photography.

16. I would die if I lost my ability to write.

17. I am addicted to Joe (not a person, but the Java...)

18. I often daydream about meeting celebrities, and what I would say to them when we are face to face.

19. I used to smoke.

20. I do not have any tattoos, and I never will have any.

21. Thunderstorms are extremely sexy!

22. I love to sing and play instruments (piano, clarinet and some percussion).

23. I love to dance.

24. I think 24 and Scrubs are the best shows on TV.

25. I consider my best friend the sister I never had.

Comments

Popular Posts