My father-in-law's 61st

My father-in-law's birthday is not until the 20th, but we celebrated a little early this past weekend.

Here's my clan - Grace is doing her favorite pastime at the moment (holding the baby). Not sure what Joel and Natalie were looking at...


Here is my brother-in-law Marc and my nephew Luke...


Here is the dinner - the birthday person gets to choose his or her meal. My father-in-law chose steak, scalloped potatoes, broccoli salad, strawberry whip and German chocolate cake for dessert...


Shooting BB guns...



Natalie swinging...


My father-in-law, J. Harvey, with 3 of his 4 grandchildren...


My mother-in-law's infamous German chocolate cake (half-way eaten)...


Maddie and her momma...


Natalie all tuckered out ("I wear my sunglasses at night...")... :-)

Comments

Popular Posts