Field Trips

The girls have had a couple of recent field trips with the Rose Hill Parents as Teachers group. Last week, we went to the Mulvane pool, and yesterday, we went to Krispy Kreme to see how doughnuts are made. I forgot my camera at home yesterday, so no Krispy Kreme photos (boo), but I did manage to snap a couple of the girls at the pool. Grace wouldn't let me take any pictures while they were actually swimming, so all I got was the aftermath. :-)


The girls really enjoy the activities we do with Parents as Teachers, but a lot of the field trips are usually during the workday when I am gone. It's been nice while I've been on maternity leave to be able to do things with them that we don't normally get to do. I just wish there was more to do in the evenings so we could participate more often.

Maybe someday...

Comments

Popular Posts