Final Results!!!

Well, I'm not going to beat around the bush today. I just got back from my cardio class and I am WIPED OUT!!! I need to shower, but I couldn't wait any longer to post this.

These last 8 days have been hard at times, and even harder at other times. I learned a lot about myself - my strengths, my "opportunities for growth," my absolute limits. I will probably do this cleanse again in the future when I reach a plateau on my diet journey, but for now, I'm glad it's over!!! At least it got things started for me!

Today's weigh-in:


Down another 0.6 pounds!!!

So, here are the final results:

Starting weight: 197.4
Ending weight: 189.2
_______________________
Total loss: 8.2 pounds!!!

Measurements:
Starting waist: 42"
Ending waist: 40"

Starting hips: 47"
Ending hips: 44.5"

Starting thighs: 45"
Ending thighs: 41"
_______________________
Total loss: 8.5"!!!

I'm so proud of myself! Not too shabby for a week! I did tweak a few things due to me still nursing, so maybe next time I try the cleanse, it will be even better! I'm not stopping on this journey. This is only the beginning. I will check-in periodically on the blog to let everyone know my progress. For now, I'm going to go shower before my legs turn to complete mush!

Have a blessed day!
~A

Comments

Popular Posts