An update on little ol' me...

It's been a week since my 8-day challenge ended, so I thought I would update everyone on my progress. I am down another 2 pounds, but I have not taken any additional measurements (however, my clothes are fitting so much better). I can definitely see a difference in my legs, stomach, arms and face.

My double chin is going away (so are my chipmunk cheeks)!!!
But, I'm not going to lie - it has been so difficult! Dieting with four little girls (and a hungry husband) in the house is no task for the weary! I have been so strong to resist the temptations of treats all around me. We went to a wedding this past weekend. No cake for me. I ate mainly fruit and some pasta salad. OK, I had a couple of chicken wings, too, and maybe a couple of potato skins. All in moderation, though, and small bites of everything (I didn't inhale my food as I have done so often in the past).

My cardio class I'm in is really hard, too. But, this morning I had some justification as one of the ladies in the class came up and told me she could tell I've lost weight. That made me feel really good. My efforts are definitely paying off, and I'm glad others can see all of my hard work, too!

And if my cardio class wasn't enough, I decided to challenge myself at home, too, with leg exercises, tummy exercises and Burpees (yes, Burpees).

Kill. Me. Now.

It will get easier, though, and I just have to keep telling myself that.

I have a bad cold right now, so getting up to exercise or even eat healthy is extra challenging. I'm going to keep doing it, though. I have to keep doing it!

I have those size 8 jeans staring me in the face every morning...

~A

Comments

Popular Posts