Day 7: Evening

Head.     Ache.

Not sure what's causing it, but it's brutal. I've had it since early afternoon, and it won't go away. Today was not the day to get one, either. I was busy all afternoon working on stuff for Grace's Brownie Girl Scout meeting tonight. Yeah, um, somehow I got roped into co-leading, because, you know, I don't have anything else to do... ever...

I had to run into the Girl Scout shop and pick up a few things for Grace's vest. I drove in yesterday, but they were closed for inventory. Doh! So, I made another trip in today. After I got home, I made cookies for the meeting (talk about cruel and unusual punishment), then started ironing all of her insignias onto her vest.



Maddie helped me by trying to lacquer the living room carpet with hairspray and stringing an entire roll of toilet paper all over the house. To whichever one of my friends taught her how to TP: you are in so much trouble! LOL!

**I did not take a picture of this, as I was too busy trying to keep the baby from eating it!**

Since today is a food day, I am only supposed to have one shake in the morning. However, I haven't felt like eating much today (maybe I'm coming down with something), so I had another shake for my afternoon snack. I made it with water instead of the almond milk I've been using. It still tasted okay, but it was a lot thinner to drink (and not as cold). I had some dry Wheat Chex and some hard-boiled eggs for dinner.

So, here I am, on the eve of my last day of this challenge, and I'm feeling worse than I did after the first day. Hopefully, it's a headache and nothing more. I cannot afford to get sick right now.

Luckily, this face always makes me feel better. I love looking down at her while she's nursing and having her give me a big grin back.  :-)


Here's to a restful night, and a great last day tomorrow...

~A

"The Lord protects and defends me; I trust in Him. He gives me help and makes me glad; I praise Him with joyful songs."  ~Psalm 28:7 (GNT)

Comments

Popular Posts