Day 7: Mid-day

I was nervous about today for several reasons. Couldn't sleep much last night. Tried giving my cares to God, but the worries just kept creeping back in.

I was not feeling particularly well last night, so I skipped my "night" pills. I felt better this morning, but it might have affected my weigh-in.


I only lost 0.2 pounds.

Today's strength verse is a joyful Psalm:

"The Lord protects and defends me; I trust in Him. He gives me help and makes me glad; I praise Him with joyful songs."  ~Psalm 28:7 (GNT)

I started a cardio class at the local Rec today. Um... yeah... I am sooooooooo out of shape it's not even funny. I probably lost the entire gallon of water I drank yesterday in the hour that I was embarrassingly trying to get through. And our teacher was WAY too perky for that time of morning - almost illegal if you ask me. And don't even get me started on all the mirrors in the studio...

So here I am, trying to muster up the energy to make lunch, but I honestly don't feel like eating. However, chicken, cous cous and spinach await me. Yep, another "food" day.

Before I go, I will leave you with some pictures of Grace and Natalie. Today was Picture Day at school, so I made them dress a little nicer. They both requested pig tails, so that's what we did. We didn't have time to curl them.  :-/




Pretty cute girls if you ask me...  ;-)

Later,
~A

Comments

Popular Posts