Day 8: Morning (LAST DAY!!!)

Today's strength verse:

"Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be brave, be strong."
~1 Corinthians 16:13 (GNT)

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF MY 8-DAY CHALLENGE!!! I can't believe it's here already! I looked back at my first posts. I have come so far in just this short amount of time. I can't wait to post tomorrow with my final results!  :-)

Last night, I had a killer head ache. It is much better this morning, and I owe part of my "recovery" to a very sweet 10-month-old, who also was out of sorts last night...


I love cuddle time so much.

Today's weigh-in results:


YAY!!! Down another 0.8 pounds!!! That's how I roll!

And speaking of rolls, this morning, I put on a pair of Capri pants that have always "fit", but I've usually had to suck my stomach into my back to fasten them, and then I would always have that attractive "muffin top" hanging over the waistband. I would always wear a baggy T-shirt to cover the hideousness.

This is not me, by the way...

Yep...
Well, this morning, the pants slipped right on and I had no trouble closing them. I also didn't have the bulbous ring of fat protruding from the confines of my belt loops. So, in honor of this achievement, I made my girls blueberry muffins. Torture, I know, but I like the way they make my house smell on a nice fall morning.  :-)


Well, I'm off to have my morning shake, then tackle the ever-growing pile of laundry on my couch (yes, Jessica, it's ba-aaaaack)! I will check in with you all later.

~A

Comments

Popular Posts