A Spring Day

This post is a little overdue. Back on 3/16, the weather was incredible! After I picked the girls up from day care, we went to the school playground to play for a little bit. We are fortunate to only live about a block away, so it's not too far of a walk. I walked, the girls rode their bikes. On the way home, Natalie said, "Mommy, my wegs hurt!" They were too cute. I forgot to take my camera with me, so I didn't get any pics (maybe next time).

When we got home, we ate dinner, and the girls decided they wanted to go on another walk. Only this time, they wanted me to pull them in the stroller. So, we got the double stroller out and away we went. By this time, I was pretty tired and sore from working all day, so we only went a few blocks. Again, I forgot the camera.

When we got home, they wanted to ride their bikes on the driveway and play with their T-ball set. The girls are getting pretty good at swinging a bat! It was still so nice outside that we were out there for quite awhile. Another favorite activity of theirs is to sweep the garage (Joel and I ARE NOT complaining)! :-)

Here are a couple of pics of bike riding (Dora helmet and all) and sweeping... :-)

Comments

Popular Posts