Best splurge under $200...

A couple of weekends ago, I found myself entranced by an infomercial. Usually I just laugh at the cheesy people trying to sell their cheesy products, but this time, I was actually interested in what was for sale.

You may have heard of the Shark Steam Mop. It converts hot water into steam to clean and sanitize your vinyl or hardwood floors. You can also glide it across your carpet to freshen and sanitize.

Well, the makers of the Shark Steam Mop took their creative technology and applied it to a vacuum cleaner - the Shark Navigator. It's basically the same technology as the Dyson (never loses suction, never change a filter, no bags, etc.) except it costs less than half the price of a Dyson. The specific offer I took advantage of provided me with the Navigator, extra attachments (including a pet hair turbo brush - MUCH needed in this house), lifetime warranty and filters and a FREE steam mop (a $99.00 value on its own)!!! All of this for less than $200.00!!! In my opinion, it was quite a steal!!!

I couldn't wait to receive my new "toys" and try them out. The vacuum came first (on Tuesday), and I put it together almost the minute I got home. It was everything I had hoped it would be. My carpet has never looked this good after just a normal vacuuming. I didn't even have to go over the floor several times - everything came up in just 1 or 2 sweeps. It was a stark contrast to our former vacuum!!! I was having so much fun, in fact, that Grace decided she wanted to give it a try, too. She got so into it that she didn't want to stop. Her dad would've been so proud! Here she is, modeling with the unit...


And here is a couple of close-ups of the Navigator...


My steam mop came the next day. I haven't had the time to try it out yet, so I can't wait for the weekend!!! If it's half as good as the vacuum, I'm a customer for life! :-) Here are a couple pictures of the mop...


Bottom line: This is the BEST splurge under $200.00... period!!!

Comments

Popular Posts