Promotions all around...

On Aug. 25th, I learned that I would be the next branch manager for my bank. After a very mentally and emotionally exhausting interview process, I was kept in suspense for 6 days until my HR rep and my boss called me into the office to give me the good news. I'm not sure which branch I will be stationed at yet, but I am so excited to start this new chapter in my career!

Grace and Natalie also received promotions today. Today was Promotion Sunday for Sunday school. Grace was promoted up to the Pre-K class, while Natalie was promoted within her nursery class. Natalie wouldn't pose for a photo with her certificate, but here's one of Grace with hers. They also got coupons for free ice cream cones from Sonic, which we redeemed after church.


I did manage to catch Natalie running away from the camera, the little stinker!!!


I guess she was more interested in her movie... :-)

Comments

Popular Posts