The Big 6-0

This post is belated, but better late than never, right?

On Aug. 20, my father-in-law (or FFIL - favorite father-in-law - as I like to call him), turned 60. We had a nice dinner at his house to celebrate. My mother-in-law made ribs and we had Oriental salad, strawberry whip, corn on the cob and German chocolate cake for dessert. Here are a few photos I snagged:


Here is my father-in-law slicing the ribs before dinner.


Natalie praying... :-)


Everyone enjoying their meals.


My brother-in-law, Marc, "masticating until his mandible is sore."


The German chocolate cake, which is not only my father-in-law's favorite, but mine as well.

After we ate, my father-in-law opened his presents and we had some quality family time just chatting and laughing at the kids. Here is a picture of Joel with Natalie and her cousin, Luke. :-)


I think they were all a little sleepy... :-)

Comments

Popular Posts