Looking for recipes!!!

Now that I am a stay-at-home mom, I'm going to be doing a lot more cooking for my family. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as I love to cook. However, my collection of recipes at the moment is quite limited.

Rather than subjecting my family to the same meals over and over, I have been scouring recipe blogs and food sites to find things I think they would like. Now, I am asking all of you for some suggestions. Does your family have a favorite recipe? Is there something quick and easy you make that is good for little kids?

I'm looking for all kinds of suggestions to help me with my meal planning. And, much to my husband's chagrin, I would also like some meatless recipes - as most of you probably know that cooking with meat every day gets expensive!!!

Leave me a comment here with a recipe, or send me one on Facebook (just click on my FB icon on the left of the blog). Looking forward to some great meals!

Comments

Jessica A said…
I have TONS, so I'll have to send you an email!

Two of my faves:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/incredibly-easy-chicken-and-noodles/detail.aspx

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bierrocks-iii/detail.aspx

Popular Posts