Here's to Motherhood...

Very emotional day today. All kinds of mixed feelings, but I know I made the right decision. Going to be an adjustment, but isn't it that way for everything? A co-worker of mine e-mailed me the following quote today. I absolutely love it...

"I was listening to a sermon this morning about how important women and mothers are. Here’s a little bit of what he (John MacArthur) said: 'For better or worse, mothers are the makers of men; they are the architects of the next generation. That's why the goal of becoming a godly mother is the highest and most noble pursuit of womanhood. God has specially equipped women for that very purpose, and in Christ, women can experience profound satisfaction in that divinely ordained pursuit. They can be who God created them to be.'"

Here's to Motherhood...

Comments

Popular Posts