Certified

After roughly 4 years of taking some 1-day classes on and off, I finally received my management certificate from the Center for Management Development. It is part of the College of Business at Wichita State University. Cap Fed has paid for me to attend these classes, which I got credit for. Scheduling conflicts, maternity leave and lack of course offerings at certain times all contributed to the length of time it took me to receive this certificate, but I'm glad I finally got it.

My boss came to the presentation and presented the certificate to me. I also got a really nice WSU mug. She got to eat lunch with me at the center, too.

Here I am, plump belly and all, after receiving my certificate, with my boss, Rhonda, and one of my favorite CMD instructors, Dr. John Belt:


The certificate is proudly hanging in my office at work. The mug is being saved until after this baby chick is hatched. Then, I have every intention of keeping it full of java!!! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts