Goodwill's Festival of Trees

Every December, my bank sponsors a tree for the Goodwill Festival of Trees gala. The branch managers get together and decorate it. All of the trees are decorated by local artists and merchants and then auctioned off to raise money. This year, our theme was an "Old Fashioned Christmas." Our tree was decorated with popcorn and cranberry strands, gingerbread ornaments, candy canes, vintage toy ornaments, etc. We even purchased some toys from "yesteryear" to go around the tree. It sold for $700, and the lady who purchased it donated it to the children's ward at Wesley Hospital. Very touching. Here are some pictures...

I love the "Go Sox" tribute at the top!


I also took some pictures of some of the other trees and wreaths. Here are a few of my favorites:


So festive, and for such a great cause! It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get together next year and do it again!

Comments

Popular Posts