Getting Back in the Groove

This pregnancy has made me the worst Facebooker/Blogger ever!!! I have had very little to no interest in trekking downstairs in our cold basement to our computer to update the world on everything Koehn. However, today, I am feeling pretty good - not really wanting to nap - so I'm spending my afternoon catching everyone up. Some of the following posts are almost a month overdue, but better late then never, right?

If you follow this blog on a consistent basis, you'll also notice that I've updated the family picture to our most recent Christmas pose (12/12/09). I've included some individual shots below. And, I promise to not get so lackadaisical in 2010 when it comes to updating this thing!!! :-)

Enjoy the updates (and the photos)!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

More conversations with a 4-year old...

Playing "house" with Grace... she looks at me and says, "Mommy, get in the car RIGHT NOW! Do you want a spankin'?"

Joel: "OK, kids, let's go." Grace: "We're not kids, we're people!"

Natalie: "I hear choo-choo. Choo-choo goes bye-bye." Grace: "No, it's going to Denver!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

P.S. Is it bad that it's January 17th and my Christmas decorations are still up???

Comments

Popular Posts