Our September... in pictures

I'm extremely tired and sick tonight, but I feel obligated to catch this blog up! My mom, her dad and my dad's mom have all been dealing with health issues the past couple of months, and it has left me physically and emotionally exhausted! I won't bore everyone with the details (catch me on Facebook if you want the story), but I'll just say it hasn't left me much time for tending to this blog. I promise to do better, though! Tonight, I'm mainly posting pictures, simply because writing descriptions for everything would take me all night! I still have to read an 87-page FHA lending guide before a meeting tomorrow morning... UGH!!! Hope you all enjoy!!!

Our September... in pictures

Labor Day, 2009...


The 2009 Kansas State Fair...

Of course, we couldn't go to the Fair without riding the choo-choo train!!!

A vendor at the Fair. Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing...

That can't be comfortable!


Grace on a recent trip to the grocery store. A cell phone in the car. Wonder where she got that from...

This isn't everything from the month, but it's a start! Here's to not waiting so long to post again!!!

~Amber

Comments

Popular Posts