My 30th...

I had quite the birthday/birthday weekend a couple of days ago. My 30th was on Friday, Oct. 16th. The morning started out like any other, but shortly after I arrived at work, these came for me...


Yes, for only the 3rd time in nearly 12 years, Joel got me flowers. He did such a good job picking them out, too. He knows exactly what I like!!!

Then, a couple of hours later, another delivery came. This time, it was from one of Joel's co-workers who thought he would drop the ball and not get me anything... so she did!!! :-)


Then, since my birthday also falls on National Boss Day every year, my employees sprung for lunch - On the Border. YUM!!! I could eat Mexican food all day, every day, for the rest of my life and never get tired of it!!!

I received so many cards and calls and b-day wishes on Facebook. THANK YOU to everyone who made my 30th so special!!!

Comments

Popular Posts