WHEW! The sale is over!!!

I got the garage mostly cleaned out today. I spent the morning hauling stuff to my church for its annual garage sale next month. I'm just glad I don't have to sit out in the heat anymore!

Here's some pics of the sale. I've also included a couple of pictures of a Christmas tree that we are still trying to sell. It's a 6 1/2 ft. pre-lit tree (multi-colored lights). It's only been used TWICE. We're asking $30.00 (obo), so if you know anyone who's looking for a nice tree, send them my way (comment with your e-mail address and I'll contact you with the details).

I'm exhausted now, so I think I'm going to get the girls in bed early and hit the hay myself. I've also had an upset stomach the past few days. Don't know if it's the heat or something else, but I feel yucky... :-(

Comments

Popular Posts