Need your help - please remember Cora!!!

Wichita Relay for Life

Relay Time: 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.

Relay Date: June 12-13

Relay Place: Wichita Collegiate Schools

As you may or may not know, I've made a personal commitment to help fight cancer this year by participating in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life®. I'm fighting back by raising money and awareness to find an end to cancer ... and I need your help.

We have all been affected by cancer in some way. And more than 1.4 million people will learn that they have cancer this year alone. Someone close to us could be one of them. That's why I hope you will support me in my efforts to help put an end to cancer during our lifetime through Relay For Life®.

Your support will benefit the important work of the American Cancer Society to fund groundbreaking research, educate the public, advocate for better laws that protect people from cancer, and provide free programs and services that help people facing cancer right here in our own community. Although the Society is already helping people with cancer and saving lives, if we work together, we have a chance to do even more.

I am writing this request today because I'm only $35 short of my fundraising goal. I've participated in this event for several years now, but this year I am honoring 11-month-old Cora McClenahan, who passed away in February from complications with cancer. Every time I think of her, I wish there was some way we could have stopped this disease from ending her life so soon!

I hope you can help me with a donation because we all have the power to make a difference. Your support will help people in our community and around the world. Visit my personal web page to make a secure online (and tax-deductible) contribution by clicking on the link that is further down in this message.

Thank you for supporting Relay For Life®. Together we will celebrate, remember, and fight back.

Sincerely,

Amber


http://main.acsevents.org/goto/amberkoehn

Comments

Popular Posts