Bad Parent Award for 10/6/08...

So Grace has these tiny flouride pills she takes every day to make her teeth really strong and cavity-free. They look exactly like my birth-control pills. If you can't see where this is going, let me fill you in:

Grace took one of my birth-control pills by mistake last night. Luckily, it was one of the "sugar pills" at the end of the pack. She decided to help herself to her flouride pills and thought mommy's "big-girl" pills were the same thing. Oh, I felt horrible!!!

Luckily, there weren't any estrogen-laced pills left in the pack, but on any other day, there could have been. The guilt keeps smashing me to the ground as I think about what could have happened. Yet, I am strangely compelled to laugh at what actually DID happen.

Needless to say, mommy's "big-girl" pills are WAY out of reach now...

Comments

Popular Posts