Finally getting a chance to sit down...

So, Joel and I got back into town last night after a rockin' 2 1/2 days without the girls. IT WAS AWESOME!!! I forgot what sleeping in felt like. Actually, my body is so used to getting up early that I couldn't sleep past 8:30 - but I tried really hard!!!

The Red Sox/Royals game did not disappoint. We (the Sox) won 8-2. I was so excited to see my guys in person. I probably drove Joel crazy talking about them all night, but that's his problem!!!
We also had a nice few days in KC, touring the sites and eating our way into fat camp. Restaurant recommendation: Jack Stack's BBQ... FAN-TAS-TIC!!! What to see: the Power and Light District/Sprint Center - WAY COOL!!!

I'm working on getting pics up soon, so stay tuned. It was a nice vacation, but too short (aren't they all???). Talk to you later!
~A

P.S. Parental note: never leave your children for a few days, then come back, only to go back to work the next day. They tend to throw screaming, crying fits and make you feel really guilty you ever left in the first place...

Comments

Popular Posts