Trust issues...

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I must trust in this verse today and always as I am being strongly tested right now. I know God has a purpose for me and He won't let me be tested beyond what I am able to bear. However, I find myself questioning some of His motives lately. Everything happens for a reason, and the things going on in my life right now are all part of His divine plan. It would just be nice to know what, exactly, that plan is.

Another verse to keep close-by:

James 1:2-4

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."


On a positive note: I hope to get some slideshows of my girls posted to the blog just as soon as I solve the HTML crisis I'm having!!!

Peace...

Comments

Popular Posts