Oh, my gosh!!!

I can't believe how lazy I've been in updating my blog. It's pretty serious with the family blog, too. I don't think I've ever gone this long without posting something. And yet, I really don't have anything to post.

I went out to dinner with the fam tonight (On the Border... YUM!!!) and went to the Bradley Fair Christmas tree lighting. I forgot the camera, though, so we didn't get any pictures. Grace really wanted to ride the horse-drawn carriages, but the line was way too long and it was really cold. She and Natalie are sick with colds right now anyway, so that wouldn't have been good to keep them out too long. We saw Santa, but Grace just wanted to watch him from a distance. Natalie tried to cut in line and started running right up to him. She cracks us up! Grace talked the entire way home about getting her own Christmas tree. We weren't going to put our tree up until next weekend, but we may have to get it out early so she'll stop whining about it!!!

I've been so busy lately with work and church and the girls (this time of year is bad for illnesses). I finally got the paper and cards to send our family Christmas letter... now I just need to write the letter...

Next weekend, Joel and I are going to Salina for the wedding of one of his cousins. We're hoping it will be a kid-free event, but if my parents aren't able to watch them, then that should make for an interesting Saturday...

Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I guess I'm going to go upstairs and cozy up in my new flannel sheets. Oh, the exciting life I lead...

Take care,
~A

Comments

Popular Posts