Family Fun...

Last Saturday, Joel, me and the girls went to Newton to his sister, Sarah, and her husband, Marc's, house for some belated birthday meals (Marc's b-day was in September, mine in October). It is a Koehn family tradition that the birthday person/people get to choose the menu. We've had some interesting meals over the years. But, this year, Marc chose steak tacos and I went along for the ride. I just couldn't think of anything that sounded good for a birthday dinner. We also had some yummy enchiladas, the customary "strawberry whip" and peach/berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. It was all really yummy!

Anyway, as with every Koehn get-together, there is the obligatory passing of gas and discussion of politics. Also (when Joel remembers to bring his), Joel and Marc like to shoot their bebe guns. They put out empty Pepsi cans and claim they're shooting at "varmit." This time, I even partook in the "shoosting" (and I hit a can... albeit on the final attempt).

Here are some pictures I borrowed from Sarah's blog (I hope she doesn't mind). I forgot my camera that evening (I seem to be doing that a lot lately)! :-)


The "shoosting of varmit"

Grace and Grandma Koehn playing play-doh


Natalie playing "peek-a-boo" with cousin Luke

Comments

Nope, I don't mind one bit if you use our photos....as long as I can use your's sometime -- because you know I'll forget the camera sometimes as well.

Glad you mentioned the farting.

Popular Posts