My Mom

Mother's Day, 2011
Many of you know that my mom was recently admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. What you might not know is that she has an auto-immune disease (a few, in fact), that prevents her from fighting off diseases. She was diagnosed about 6 years ago and has had several complications since then. However, my mom is a fighter. She has a spirit about her that no one can match. When things knock her down, she comes back to fight another day.

I love and admire her so much for that.

The doctors and nurses are getting this round of crud under control, and they think she will be able to come home soon. Thank God for answered prayers!!!

I just wanted to post a little tribute to my mom for the wonderful person she is. No one should have to go through everything she has been through these past few years. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But, she is dealing with it (as we all are) as only she could - she doesn't surrender.

The Bible verse on the top of my blog is just for you, Mom. God truly blessed me when he made me your daughter. I love you so much.

Get well soon,
~A

Comments

Popular Posts