Straight No Chaser (aka - Amber's latest obsession)

On Oct. 21, Joel and I took a short road trip to Salina, KS, to see Straight No Chaser, an acapella singing group made popular by You Tube. It was my birthday present to myself.

This group, which started back in the 1990's at Indiana University, reunited after being discovered by a rep from Atlantic Records. They have recorded two Christmas albums and their most recent album with cult hits. They sing songs from all genres of music, and they are FABULOUS!!! I could listen to them all day, every day, and still not get enough.

Joel is well aware of my obsession with SNC. Please click HERE to learn more about them. Below are a couple of pictures from the evening. My flash wasn't working too well, but I think they're OK. We had pretty good seats. I was going to post some video that I took of their songs, but their Web site is much better quality. Enjoy!  :-)


Comments

Popular Posts