Madeline Noelle Koehn

This past week has been somewhat crazy, and definitely NOT expected, but I wanted to at least get this posted: Our third baby girl has arrived!!! Here are her stats:

Madeline Noelle (Maddie)
6/29/10
9:08 a.m.
6 lbs., 6 oz.
18 in.

Since this is a holiday weekend and I want to concentrate on spending most of it with Maddie and my family, I will post all the details about our rough go sometime in the near future. I will say that God always has a plan and purpose for everything, and it was all worth it when I finally held sweet Madeline in my arms. We are all so very blessed.

In the meantime, hopefully these pictures will satisfy for now. :-)


I will post pictures of all of our family members holding Maddie in an upcoming post, along with all the details of our experience.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts