It's official... maybe...

I have to be careful with what I proclaim, because I don't want to jinx anything. Natalie has gone the past 3 days and 3 nights without a potty accident. She has been diligently going in her "big girl" potty - even #2, which usually doesn't happen right away!

We've been trying on and off to get her potty-trained for several months now. Our goal was to have it done before Baby Maddie came. It's looking more and more like a possibility at this point. Last month, we thought she was there, but after a day or so, she went right back to refusing to even sit on her potty. We were all very frustrated.

So, we let it go and decided to come back to it later.

Monday, after a day in no pants at all, she decided she was going to go pee and poop on the potty - and she did it multiple times. I was ecstatic, but cautious, too, because I didn't want to get my hopes up if it was going to be another one-time deal.

Well, she continued the behavior Tuesday and today. She is cracking me up with it, too. Talk about being Little Miss Independent! No one can watch her do it and she has to empty and clean her toilet out herself! Then, she runs out and announces what she did to everyone and we all have to clap for her, including Grace! Not sure what made her start doing this, but I'm not gonna complain!!!

WAY TO GO, NATTERS!!! WE'RE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :-D

Hopefully, having Maddie around won't make Natalie regress. Wish us luck...

Comments

Popular Posts