Catching up...

I figure I'd better catch everyone up on what we've been doing the past couple of weeks, seeing as how my doctor thinks I could pop this kid out anytime. :-) My time could be very limited after she comes! LOL!!!

On June 10th, Natalie turned 3. I can't believe it has been 3 years since God blessed us with our little Natterbug. On the 12th, we had her party. She was so excited about all of the new presents, and it was a lot of fun hanging out with family. My best friend, Laura, also came with a couple of her kids. We haven't seen each other for awhile, so I was glad she could make it. Here are some pictures from the fun day...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next weekend was Father's Day. Sadly, I was too distracted to take pictures, but I do want to say that I have the best dad, husband and father-in-law, and I would be remiss if I didn't post a picture of each of them. They are all wonderful role models and have done an amazing job with their children and grandchildren. I love you, Dad, Joel and J. Harvey!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On Monday (6/21), Joel took the girls to a new sprinkler park in Newton, KS. His sister, Sarah, lives there, and she met them there with her son (our nephew) Luke. The girls had a great time, but as you can see below, Joel got a little ornery... :-)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

And last, but not least, I haven't posted an updated preggo picture of myself in quite some time, so here I am at 35 weeks, 2 days (on 6/12 - Natalie's party). I was miserable then, and I am miserable now. The doctor says we're just playing a waiting game now - she thinks it could be anytime - so I'm glad I've made it to 37 weeks (full term). However, if by some miraculous chance I happen to make it to 39 weeks (7/8), I will be induced on that day. Because of the gestational diabetes, my doctor won't let me go past 39 weeks. So, if all else fails, we will definitely have a baby on July 8th!!! Can't wait!!!


:-D

Comments

Did you expect anything less of Joel?
Raising Koehns said…
No. And he wonders why he is stereotyped...

From the back end, it looks like he has a tail... :-)

Popular Posts