The ABCs of Me...

Saw this on my sister-in-law's blog and thought I'd borrow it.

THE ABCs OF ME:

A - Age: 30

B - Bed size: Queen, but on some nights, it feels like a twin!!!

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning up cat barf

D - Dog's name: Bailey Jo

E - Essential start your day item: Right now, it's Ginger Ale

F - Favorite color: Purple

G - Gold or Silver: Gold - it just looks better with my coloring

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: I used to be quite versed in the piano, clarinet and some percussion instruments, but I'm sad to say I really haven't played much of anything since high school

J - Job title: wife, mommy, vice president/branch manager

K - Kid(s): Grace and Natalie

L - Living arrangements: We have a quaint 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Rose Hill

M - Mom's name: Linda

N - Nicknames: I've been called a lot of things over the years, but the names that really stick out most are Pumpkin Eater, Pebbles, Bert, and Red

O - Overnight hospital stay(s): when I was burned and both times I gave birth

P - Pet Peeve(s): people who don't take responsibility for their own actions and women who smoke/drink/do drugs while pregnant

Q - Quote from a movie: "There's no crying in baseball!" - Tom Hanks, "A League of Their Own"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: one brother, Shawn, who is 17.5 months younger than me

T - Time you wake up: Usually around 7:00 a.m.

U - Underwear: yes, please

V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans, sprouts (of any kind), radishes

W - Workout style: walking (and not enough of it!)

X - X-rays you've had: my right leg when it was broken and LOTS of teeth/mouth x-rays

Y - Yesterday's best moments: getting my hair cut and finally getting the girls in bed!

Z - Zoo favorite: Primates (all kinds) and giraffes


Just got a haircut - chopped it all off, but I LOVE it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts