Tagged...

Awhile back, my sister-in-law, Sarah, tagged me... So, here's the information on my husband.

Name? Joel Emerson Koehn

How long married? 7 years, 4 months -- we were married August 4, 2001.

How old? Joel turned the big 3-0 this year. He was born April 8, 1978. He is older than I am by 18 months.

Tallest? Definitely Joel, but I can rival his height in a good pair of heels.

Who can sing the best? We both say me, but he has a pretty good falsetto.

Smart? Yes, Joel is very smart in the areas where I am not, so we make a really good pair. I am good at English and History and he is good at Math and Science, so hopefully our girls will both be well-rounded.

Laundry? I do nearly all of the laundry. Joel is banned from washing my clothes after shrinking one of my sweaters to doll-size measurements. However, he will always wash his work clothes and he will occasionally wash the girls' clothes (when he is really bored -- emphasis on really).

Paying Bills? I pay the majority of the bills. He has a few just in his name that he takes care of. When it comes time for the major monthly expenses (house, cars, student loans), he will transfer money to me so I can pay them. We share a checking account, but we keep separate books. Confusing, I know, but it works for us.

Right Side of Bed? If one were to stand at the foot of the bed and look at how we sleep, Joel is on the left side of the bed.

Mows Lawn? Joel does this, but it is with disdain... :-)

Cooks Dinner? I pretty much cook every family dinner, but he will prepare small meals when he is taking care of the girls. He is really good at macaroni and cheese and hot dogs...

Admits wrongness: Oh, we are both so bad at this -- we are really stubborn. He's better at it than I am, because he knows I will eventually win anyway, so why prolong things? :-)

Kissed First: We both kind of kissed each other at the same time (sitting in my car in his driveway), but I wanted him to kiss me a lot earlier than he did. He was kind of dense and didn't get any of my hints.

Wears the Pants: Well, technically, we both wear pants (Amber the occasional skirt). But for the sake of this post, I will say that in some areas of our marriage, Joel is in charge, and in a lot more of the areas, Amber is in charge... :-)

I tag Sara Hutchinson... :-)

Comments

Sara said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said…
Thanks so much! You're such a pain in the you-know-what! :)

Popular Posts