Day 4: Evening

I was in Beast Mode this afternoon, thanks to my little friend here:


I needed a kick in the pants to get me going, and I was actually able to get a lot accomplished. Mood enhancer, energy booster, overall "feel good" pill. I love the Xyng. I find that it helps me more when I take it in the afternoon instead of the morning. It just propels me through the rest of the day and it makes me happy. Gotta love those B vitamins!!!

Ugh, but I have to admit that I didn't finish my water for the second day in a row. I have got to get back on track with that. I came closer today, but I shouldn't make excuses. I just didn't make myself drink when I should have. Epic fail #2...

Tomorrow is another food day. I'm actually looking forward to having some more of the cous cous I made yesterday. I also like these little guys for a snack:


Tomorrow, I WILL drink all my water! My girls are really into Star Wars, so Yoda gets a shout-out tonight: "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

I feel like a fuddy duddy right now, it being 9:15 on a Saturday night and I'm getting ready for bed. Guess that's the life of a mom of four girls. I know. I'm a wild child.

Actually, I know it's time for bed when this little girl gets in my face:


She is ready for Mommy to settle in for the night, so I guess this is good night for now.

Until tomorrow,
~A

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  ~Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

Comments

Popular Posts