I've Learned...

Some things I've learned in 2010...
  • You can eat healthier and exercise more when someone else's life depends on it
  • Kidney stones ARE NO LAUGHING MATTER
  • Having 3 daughters is the greatest joy in the world
  • Maternity leave is not a "leave" and it is never long enough
  • Young children are incredibly funny (kids say the darndest things)
  • Sacrifice now, benefit later
  • Being "30-something" isn't so bad
  • It's very difficult to work full time, raise 3 young children, volunteer for church/work activities and still have time for myself (and to blog - see huge gap in posts this year)!
  • Kids still grow up way too fast
  • Having 3 sick children at the same time is a very cruel joke
  • I am so very thankful for EVERYTHING God has blessed me with this year

Comments

Popular Posts