A "Xyng-er" of a day...

I get asked a lot, "How do you always have so much energy?" That is usually followed up with, "I don't know how you do it with 4 little ones!"

Now we can add a puppy to the mix. I like cruel and unusual punishment.

I used to be one of those people who dreaded going out by myself with my four kids. It's not that they are little hellions bent on embarrassing me and destroying everything in sight. In fact, they are usually pretty well-behaved in public (usually...). I dreaded it because of the pure exhaustion (physical and mental) that inevitably followed.

Why do I insist on torturing myself by letting four girls "just look" down the Barbie aisle at Target? By the time I convince them to move on, I can barely make it out of the store without stopping for a Starbucks boost!

But lately, the many things going on in my life that drain my energy on a constant basis have not been looked upon as torture. I don't even need a Starbucks boost before leaving the store! And it's all thanks to my little "happy pill."

For instance, today, I took our two cats and the puppy to the vet for shots. Normally, I would equate the enjoyment of this task to having a large metal spike driven through my foot. To make it worse, we went during walk-in hours to save a few bucks and ended up waiting almost 45 minutes because of an emergency patient that came in just before us. Did I mention that I also had my almost-4-year-old and 17-month-old with me?

However, I took my little daily boost this morning, and it made this task seem more like a small nail in my foot. Because, let's be honest, any trip to the vet with multiple pets and two little kiddos in tow is going to be stressful, no matter how many happy pills you take!

But I was calm. I was relaxed. I had ample energy to corral everyone. I do have to say that the girls were perfect angels for having to wait that long during their lunch time. I gave them candy after we left.

Mom of the year, right here...

Anyway, what before would have been a 2-hr nap kind of day, has turned into a come home, feed the kids lunch, sweep and mop the kitchen floor and vacuum and steam-clean the living room carpet kind of day.

And there's always that pesky couch laundry just begging to be folded and put away. I might need an afternoon boost, as well.  :-)

My kitty babies are not too happy with me right now. They have resorted to scowling and hiding in the closet and under the kitchen table...


And here's my wonderful little "helper":



This all-natural "fuel for life" is a mood enhancer, appetite suppressant, metabolism booster, alertness and focus increaser, and immediate and sustained energy giver. And, it provides all of these benefits without any funky jitters or energy crashes.

And it might just be my new best friend in the battle to keep my sanity. I honestly don't know how I made it through my crazy days without it!

If you're always on the move, but never have quite as much energy as you'd like, Xyng is what you need! Message me today if you'd like to get your hands on this ama"xyng" all-natural supplement! You'll be so glad you did!

Cheers!
~A

Comments

Popular Posts