Hello, Blog. It's Me, Amber...

The other day, Joel told me I needed to update the blog. I know I've been neglecting it this year (maybe that's an understatement). But, with all the different plates I've had spinning in the air this year, one was bound to drop. Since I have a few free minutes, I wanted to make sure I got this in before it actually was 2012.  :o)

I hope everyone enjoys the holidays with family and friends, remembering the true reason for the season. From my house to yours, have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2012!

Check out our family Christmas card (to the left) from Shutterfly. I love that Web site!!!

Comments

Kim Konecny said…
I completely understand, Amber! I also like to read several blogs and haven't been finding time to do that, either.

Merry Christmas to your family and don't forget to slow down enough to enjoy it with your girls, Joel, and the rest of your fam.

Love ya, girl!
Kim

Popular Posts