As She Grows - Month 10

Today, our little Madeline is 10 months old. I can't believe it's been almost a year since she blessed our lives with her presence. Here's what she's been up to this past month:
  • She has her first tooth!!! And, another is not far behind!
  • She is full-fledged crawling... EVERYWHERE!!! She's a fast little booger!
  • She had her first taste of dog food the other night, and also got to play in the water bowl for the first time.  :o)
  • Pulling up on things and starting to cruise (bend those legs, Maddie)
  • Eating a bigger variety of people food, and feeding herself a lot more
  • Waving "bye-bye"
  • Saying "ma ma", "da da", and "ba ba"
  • Imitating our actions and words
  • Becoming more independent
Here she is through the months:

2 Months

4 Months

6 Months

8 Months

10 Months... and not wanting to sit still for the camera!  :o)

Comments

Blu-I'd-Blonde said…
What a legacy, to leave a list and picture each month to show how she's growing. Came to see your blog through Sarah Friesen's blog. Jan Eitzen (GCC)
Raising Koehns said…
Thank you - I only wish I had done something like this for my first two. Sarah is my sister-in-law. :o)

Popular Posts