It's a GIRL!!!

So much for wives' tales, but we couldn't be happier to announce we're expecting girl #3!!! The sonogram looked great today - everything is healthy and where it should be - and Bambina is growing normally.

Here's some pics...


After my appointment, Joel and I went to lunch with his sister, Sarah, her husband, Marc, and their son, Luke. But afterwards, it was a pretty uneventful day. I developed (or maybe it was a continuation from yesterday) an AWFUL headache and did not return to work. I think my body was just telling me, "OK, the suspense is over now. You need to rest." I went home and took a good nap, which was much needed. I still have a dull ache, but nothing like before. Hormones... :-)

Now the difficult task begins - we need to decide on a name. Any suggestions??? :-)

Comments

Raising Koehns said…
Now that I look at the first picture more closely, it looks like she's flipping us off! I'm pretty sure that's a middle finger in front of her face! :-)

Popular Posts