100 Questions

These are 100 random questions I answered in a Facebook "interview." I think they're amusing. Question 1 is actually at the bottom, and the final question at the top.

What sort of character would you play in a comic book (hero, humorous sidekick, villian, that abrasive newspaper guy, etc.)
humorous sidekick
Coke or Pepsi?
definitely Coke!!!
If you were on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition; what kind of room would you ask for?
a finished basement
If you were one word, what word would you be?
mommy
What is the name of your truest friend???
Jesus
If you could time travel, what would be your first stop?
I would warn JFK not to go to Dallas
What is your natural hair color?
red
How many people are in your family?
4
Favorite Rapper
Ugh - NO ONE!!!
Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?
neither - Keifer Sutherland!!!
Whats the First Thing You Notice In A Boy/Girl?
his eyes
What language would you like to speak fluently?
Russian
Desktop or Laptop?
if I had a laptop, I would choose that
Whats your favorite sport?
Red Sox baseball and college basketball
Are you in love?
you betcha
How many kids (or any at all) would you want to have?
3
Chocolate or other candy?
all of it!!!
Sour or sweet candy?
the kind that's both
Favorite hot drink?
coffee, with hot chocolate mixed in
City or the suburbs?
'burbs, baby!
What is your dream job?
writing and producing movies
What religion did you choose to follow?
I am a United Methodist
Performing Arts, Fine Arts, or Sports?
Oh, tough one - fine arts
Riding horses or riding dolphins?
horses
Are you fed up of all these questions?
YES!!!!!
Do you believe a good life is attainable? or is it something that is out of our control ie subject to luck etc.
your life is what you make it - it's all about perspective - if you believe you have a good life, then you do
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
God
What is your favorite color?
purple
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
in today's society, probably 1 log before he got tired, complained, and asked someone else to do it for him
beach or mountain?
beach
left handed or right handed?
right
Why are you taking this interview?
because my best friend invited me to
who do you count on when feeling down
Ben and Jerry
do you plan in advance
almost always - drives the hubby nuts!
What attracts you most?
a sense of humor and an accent
Do you feel comfortable showing PDA in pubic?
in small amounts
How many hobbies do you have
too many to count right now
Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
my daughter, Grace, because she's sitting right here with me
Do you say "I love you" in the relationship?
absolutely
Aliens have landed and selected you to visit their home planet. Do you go with them?
yes - I am fascinated at the prospect of life on other planets
Describe your perfect Sunday morning?
sleeping in - for once
If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
cable news anchor
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
by an ocean - preferably on the East Coast or Great Britain somewhere
If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
Zach Braff's girlfriend
If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook?
spinach and strawberry salad, some sort of pasta dish and my creamy banana pecan pie
What is your favourite word?
discombobulated
What makes you cry?
my husband and my kids... and Will Ferrell
What makes you laugh?
my husband and my kids... and Will Ferrell
If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
a lioness
If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
paying off all my debt, giving some to family, giving some to my church and other charities
If you could travel back in time, what mistake(s) would you want to correct?
none - if I didn't make those mistakes, I wouldn't have learned from them and turned into the person I am today
Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
most days, half full, but some days are just half empty days
Who was your hero as a child?
Nanny
What do you do for fun?
watch movies and listen to music
Are you an outdoor or an indoor person
both - depends on what my allergies are doing
If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
give my kids a kiss and hug
What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
should call more
Where do you see yourself in five years?
probably still taking this survey
What are you most proud of in your life?
my family and my relationship with God
Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?
3 cats and 1 dog
Who do you admire most?
my mom
Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where?
nope - and I never will
When do you plan on getting married?
I already am
Get the number or give the number?
get the number
Romance or Kinky?
romance
How do you feel?
tired of taking this survey
What size shoes do you wear?
7 1/2
Water or 100% Juice?
juice
Would you rather be hot or cold?
cold
Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
doesn't really matter - I'd get a prosthetic either way
Favorite Place to Eat?
Cheesecake Factory
Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
performance - dancing
What is your favorite clothing brand?
anything that washes well and is easy to take care of
If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
my Chevy Trail Blazer (I've got no complaints)
Your favorite Disney Films?
Cinderella, 101 Dalmations, Aristocats, Pirates of the Caribbean
Why did the chicken cross the road?
because she had a hot date
What was your last thought?
I'm tired of cleaning up puke and diarrhea!!!
Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
milk and cookies
Favorite fruit?
cherries
Are you a cat or a dog person?
I'm just an animal person... period
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
blind - if I couldn't hear music, I don't know what I'd do
Define yourself in 3 words...
more to love
Do you eat cold cereal at night?
sometimes
What is your favorite TV show?
"24" or "Scrubs"
Kill the spider or let it out?
KILL, KILL, KILL!!! Not very Christian of me, I know...
Do you shower every single day?
I try to...
Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore?
ignore (I don't believe in supporting other people's laziness)
Where do you want to travel next?
Great Britain
What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out
politely decline
What is your favorite food?
tacos
Do you read harry potter books?
yes
What is your favorite place?
my grandma and grandpa Shaw's house
If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
I would want to fly
Have you had a beer in the last week?
no
Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
neither
Flip flops or sandles?
flip flops
What do you do on fridays?
Work
What is your favorite song of all time?
Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
Do you like bananas?
yes

Comments

I won't tell Marc (he'll have to read it himself) that you prefer "Coke." He might want to disown you from the family :) Just kidding! Just don't expect him to buy it for you.

Popular Posts